||Credit Control Department.
Credit Control in Omagh Credit Union Ltd –“We are here to help”
What are Loan Arrears?
The first agreed loan repayment you miss, your account falls into arrears. If it remains in arrears our Credit Control Officer will contact you. If you find yourself in financial difficulty and unable to meet your Credit Union repayments, contact our credit control officer before ”Our Credit Control Officer contacts you”.
If you have:
Then contact our Credit Control on Telephone/Fax 02882245353.
- Become redundant or employment circumstances change;
- Family circumstances have changed;
- Are on a low income;
- Fallen behind in loan repayments;
- Are in ill-health;
- Find yourself over indebted;
- Find it difficult to meet repayments.
Or call into our office to make an appointment.
Our Credit Control Officer will:
If you find yourself having problems meeting your repayments on your Credit Union Loan:
- Meet with you in private to discuss your overall situation;
- Help you to write a realistic budget, if you wish;
- Assist you in getting back on track with repayments;
- Meet with the Credit Control Committee on your behalf and arrange a change of agreement, if necessary and if you wish;
- We do not charge our members a fee for this service.
CONTACT OUR CREDIT CONTROL OFFICER TODAY TO ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT AND START THE PROCESS OF GETTING BACK ON YOUR FEET!
- Don’t panic;
- Do not ignore the problem- it will not go away;
- Take immediate action; and